Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Spinach and CoYo (Coconut Milk Yoghurt) Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms


So, my boyfriend cooked this last weekend. He seemed very dubious about my idea of cooking with plain coconut milk yoghurt but I said I thought it would work. So experiment he did and it was DELICIOUS! Thanks Mr Mahil :)



Wilt a couple of handfuls of fresh spinach with a little water in a pan, stir in a small amount of olive oil and a clove of crushed garlic, add two teaspoons or so of CoYo and season to taste.

Stir for a about a minute then take off the heat. Place into two big, juicy Portobello mushrooms and serve.

Simple but so tasty! Give it a try and let me know what you think :) 



I should have taken a pic but forgot to. I will post one here when I make it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment